lørdag den 25. oktober 2014

Sparkle and Shine

It was great to be selected as one of the Top3s on the challenge Word Play on Country View Challenge and be asked if I would be guest designer. I am happy to show my version of the theme Sparkle and Shine.

What's more glitter and shiny than going to the circus, it has always been overwhelmed and a little bit hazardous, their beautiful costumes and decor are always nice, so I chose Tim's Big Top stamp. It shows how dangerously it can be ...



Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn - Barn Door - Vintage Photo - Rusty Hinge - Black Soot - Wild Honey - Mustard Seed - Tattered Rose - Peacock Featheres
Distress Glitter - Gold Embossing Powder - Big Top stamp - Black acrylic color
Black and white cardstock - Embroidery yarn - Rhinestone star






Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a great day.
Hugs Susan

1 kommentar:

  1. Love, LOVE, **LOVE** this card!! Fantastic take on things. Such creativity. I am envious!!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...