lørdag den 6. december 2014

12 Tags of Christmas Week #3

Inspired by Funkie Junkie Style/Linda Coughlin

The color on Linda's tag reminded me of cold and frosty winter days when I as a child was skating on a lake nearby my home i Copenhagen.


Manila Kraft Tag #8 - Tim Holtz Mini Ice Skate - Vintage Lace - Gum Drops - 
Simple Saying stamp - Distress Ink Broken China - Vintage Photo - 
Clear Crackle Paint - liquid pearls Platinium Pearl -Embossing powder Silver - 
Silver Glitter - stamp and snowflake from Panduro - thread - silver thread - ribbon



Link to 12 Tags of Christmas - Funkie Junkie Style - Week #3




Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, 
and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Susan


2 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful tag, love the skates!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. FABULOUS!! I LOVE everything about this one - the colors, the background, the beautiful vintage lace die cut - the snowflake and skates too. But my favorite are all the Liquid Pearl dots. I can never get mine to be that perfect. Yours look fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful tag with me over at The 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie style.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...