mandag den 12. januar 2015

Journal 15#2

It's too long since I've done anything with stencils, paint and scraps. Now I really have a great desire to work in a Moleskine journal 13x21, I have glued the pages together in pairs so I got really heavy pages that can withstand all kinds of mixed media. I started with my Happy New Year page, as the first in my book. I miss the light and clear blue sky, warm colors and that's what I think of this page.





There are used Stencils from CraftersWorkShop and Dina Wakley, an old book page, wrapping paper and Forever Green from Prima, colors from Golden, Panpastel and Distress Ink.


 Thanks for visiting and I hope that you may have a nice day.
Hugs Susan


Link to Paper Artsy Blog - 2015: Topic1: Fragile Papers
Link to The Mirror Crack'd - Challenge #05 Stencils

8 kommentarer:

  1. and a happy new year to you too!
    A great begin in your new moleskine, beautiful created and
    lovely colors! Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. love the stencils & the colors you used Susan! thank you for joining our challenge at TMC.
    grtz Jolanda

    SvarSlet
  3. I love how you have got your colour palette down the left side of the page! It is a lovely reminder of summer to come! Great pages.

    SvarSlet
  4. Love your beautiful journal page, Susan!

    Awesome handwriting and the colours are brilliantly chosen! And the brushstrokes of pure colour on the left look so cool!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, stunning colours and beautiful sizzling pages - roll on the warmer weather!

    SvarSlet
  6. Susan,
    Brilliant using the brush strokes of your color palette on the left side in your design. I learn something new every day. Love your page

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous colours of your pages Susan! I love the brushstrokes!
    Thanks for joining us at The Mirror Crack'd challenge.

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow love those fabulous warm colours. I am sitting here, trying not to put the heating on whilst my legs freeze and your page has warmed me up!

    Love the stencils and the brushstrokes of colour down the edge of the page. I bet your journal is going to look fantastic

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...