torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

Paper Artsy Topic 20: Triptych

All displayed triptychs on Paper Artsy's Challenge are beautiful both old and new.

Leandra from Paper Artsy and her video tutorial is great and that inspired me to this triptych.

I found a piece of cardboard to my triptych and I used my brayer and rubber bands wrapped around a wood block to make patterns. The colors are tone in tone and is from DecoArt Fluid Acrylic, Yellow, Yellow Oxide and the dark color is Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide. On the blue pages are used a stencil with birch trees and the color is DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic Brilliant blue.
The strong women is From the Past stamp of Dina Wakley.
To appease my colors I have used Titan Buff.




First I made the whole page with black gesso, when it was dry I used a stencil I have cut and used Dylusions color Crushed grape as background. Titan Buff very dilute is used as snow. Below on the bottom is washi tape.





Thanks for visiting my blog and may you have a good day.
Hugs, Susan

Link to Paper Artsy 2015 Topic 20: Triptychs

5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful. I love your colour palette and what interesting images. x

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks great!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks great, especially with the snow!

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you for all the comment and your attention.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet
  5. Wonderful. Really dramatic colours.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...