onsdag den 15. juni 2016

Milestone ATC

We have now become grandfather and grandmother to a little girl and all are healthy and in good spirits.

I have made what is called Milestone in ATC size. My daughter thinks it would be fun to get milestonecard that I had made. And what do you not do when you have to become a grandmother (lol) and I love our daughter. It came to 52 + 2 jokers. I have painted with acrylic color and used my brayer to spread the color on A4 sheets of paper - a multi-paper 250 g, which can be used for wet colors. I cut the cards to the ATC size, stamped, outlinede and came texts on.

So now it's up to the new mother to write a little on the back of the cards.


Here is a small selection.








Many hugs, Susan

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely idea! Biggest congratulations to your family, Susan! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Tillykke, Bedstemor! :-) That's wonderful news! ♥
    Love your milestone album - great idea for new parents!

    SvarSlet
  3. This is a wonderful creation Susan!!!! I love the idea, and all your samples within your milestone album are gorgeous!
    Congratulations for being a grandmother, really a new big milestone indeed :)
    Hugs to you
    ~Corinne (Coco)

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you for your congratulations, now we have seen that little gold nugget. She is sweet and really soft skin. Hugs

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...